Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Noah's Photo of the Week No. 2

Every week I get emails on Noah's developmental milestones. This week it was regarding "Loveys" and other attachment objects. Noah isn't really attached to a specific toy or object yet but I thought it was cute to see him drag Shneider around our apartment. Shneider is our stuffed German miniature Shnauzer that M gave to me while we were dating (or was it the opposite).

Anyway, around Noah I pretend Shneider is a real puppy and I pet and kiss him, and then I encourage Noah to do the same. It's funny to see Noah try and kiss the stuffed toy, he can't pucker his lips just yet so he leaves his mouth gaping and brushes his lips against Shneider. Noah "kisses" me the same way, sometimes it's hard to tell if he's going to kiss me or bite my nose =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...