Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Zara is our new baby clothes destination


My visit to Zara Home the other day prompted me to peruse through Zara's online baby collection. My do they have THE most adorable girls outfits! The boy's collection isn't too bad either but its the girls that makes me want to have a baby girl pronto! Here are some of the looks:

That plaid skirt is too cute for words. All I would add are leggings and this outfit is ready for the catwalk. Anyone want to lend me their daughter so I can dress her up?


This outfit reminds me of Sienna Miller, very boho chic. How precious are the fringed booties!



Love the peacoat and the ribbon detail on both the shorts and shoes.

This is what the website had for Boys looks.



How handsome is this outfit? And that sweater is so snuggly.


This would be Noah's geeky look. Only accessory missing are glasses. He's off to do some research at the library in this outfit. Or maybe correct exam some papers at school tee hee.


This is Noah off to run errands on a weekend. Comfy and stylin!
I couldn't resist but check out these clothes in person at my local Zara store. I was tempted to purchase the sweater in one of the photographs above with the jeans, but knowing that our shipment is still making its way accross the Atlantic Ocean I figured before going crazy buying I should wait until Noah's Fall clothes arrive. Of course after drooling over the baby clothes I couldn't leave empty handed so I bought Noah a winter hat which he so needs, and a classic V-neck sweater in gray. Easy to mix and match with other tops we already own, and it picks up the stripes in the hat. Can't wait for our shipment to arrive so I know what else I need from Zara.

18 comments:

  1. ya u r right, i also agree with u girls dresses are more beautiful then boy's. But you have really very nice boys clothes. http://www.mumsunited.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww,,,, This baby clothes are so cute,trendy and stylish.Thanks for sharing with us... I used to buy some baby clothes here http://www.mumsunited.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a big collection for a baby. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?baby girl dresses australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Maxi dresses Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That definitely possibly an amazing organize i always in truth definitely relished checking out. It's not necessarily specifically frequent i always add some choice to identify a selected matter. Clothing Store

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas brings the season of love and affection through an exchange of valuable and heart touching gifts. We all want to surprise our loved ones with great gifts which they were craving for ages and surprise them with the perfect Christmas gifts ever, but it might be difficult to gift someone who doesn't need anything and choosing the best gift for them might sound a difficult job. For that reason, I have shared some ideas and tips for selecting best gifts for everyone. Personalised New Baby Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. 3dsium

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. pants manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stacked pants Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are many ways to find cheap baby clothes. But you should be able to find a way that is safe and resulting in good product for the babies. plus size flare jeans

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. yupoo clothes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. organic cotton baby clothing

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. toparlayıcı sütyen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    I love your writing on kids. Your post is very much helpful and informative. Keep up the good work and present us your best.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...