Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Noah's Photo of the Week No. 3

There's something about baby feet that I've always found absolutely irresistable. I rememeber when my sister was a baby I loved playing with her feet. Now that I have Noah, I once again have perfect little feet to play with, or more like attack.

I cant get enough of smelling Noah's sweaty toes, and munching on his feet and tickling them. I love watching his toes curl, or even better, when they fan out and separate like a garden rake. What a skill! When he's older I'm going to miss being able to hold his entire foot in one hand and having unlimited rights to sniffing and biting them at my will.

2 comments:

  1. www.sabung-online.net Bonus Khusus Produk SBOBET, IBCBET, 368BET | Cashback Up 15% dan Bonus Deposit 10% | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...