Monday, September 13, 2010

Buying Things in Multiples

Do you have a favorite piece of clothing you love so much you just had to purchase it in several colors? This summer every time I hit the J Crew outlet in Wrentham, I left the store with a different color of J Crew's corsage t-shirt. I now own it in Breeze (minty green), Dark Mushroom (Khaki), Charcoal, and Ivory (more on the white side). These tees are so versatile and can be worn with almost anything, the splash of florals on the neckline add a little bit of interest, it's comfortable and fits perfectly. I have gotten so much use out of these shirts, no regrets in buying it in 4 other colors.


This is the second time that I've had a lot of luck with purchasing the same item in multiple colors. Two years ago I purchased two pairs of Nine West sandals in 2 different colors. I wore them until the soles disappeared and the straps came off (and I used tape to keep them in place).

Tell me about your experiences in buying the same item in several colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...