Monday, August 2, 2010

Cant believe my last post was 10 months ago. How quickly time flies.

I am now mother to a beautiful 7 month old baby(?) boy. He's gotten so big, I dont know if I can call him baby anymore. We decided to name him Noah, some of you may recall us going back and forth between several names from Cruz to Turkish names I can't even remember. We chose Noah because I love the meaning of the name - peace or comfort - which is exactly what he brings us every moment of our lives.

It's amazing how quickly time flies, feels like just yesterday that I had him. He started crawling and even though he does it backwards it's still crawling :) We love that he's able to sit in a high chair and today we discovered that he's also able to sit in a shopping cart. Here is a picture of him at Nordstrom Rack sitting in a cart for the first time. Mommy is thrilled because he lasted in it longer than he would have if I had brought in the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...