Monday, May 9, 2011

(Belated) Happy Mother's Day!

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."

Although a day late, I still want to wish all my mommy and mommy-to-be friends, family and readers a Happy Mother's Day! Hope you were spoiled on your special day.

We spent a good half of the day lounging around in our pyjamas. My little man and I watched a bit of TV.



For Mother's Day my two boys surprised me with a beautiful necklace + snowflake pendant!



In the afternoon we went to visit hubby's family. Noah got all dressed up for grandma. He had a hilarious moment where he was having an intense discussion with their cat, hands flailing and all.


What has being a mom taught me? It taught me what unconditional love is all about it. It also taught me the value of time and to appreciate and cherish every moment of it. It's not until I had Noah and witnessed someone grow so quickly that I truly understood the concept of fleeting time and to make every moment worthwhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...