Monday, July 6, 2009

The Big Announcement!


Hello & Welcome!

With a little encouragement from my sister and a lot of free time this summer, I finally decided to join the world of blogging. Another compelling reason for me to start a blog is this very exciting news...


Yes folks, by the end of the year we'll have a new addition to our family!!!

Because Murat and I travel around so much and with family and friends scattered across the globe, we wanted to be able to share with you the exciting changes going on with our lives via this blog.

In the future you can expect to read about a lot of baby news, as well as our whereabouts, my thoughts and ideas (or me asking me for your ideas/opinions), interior design, travel, food, fashion and everything else under the sun.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...